Friday, July 23, 2010

An explanation

I’ve been meaning to get back to “Things Found in the Street” for a while now. When I began the blog at the first of the year, it was not really my intention to go at it for only a month and a half.

I stopped writing because of an incident that happened in my neighborhood. It occurred while I was walking the dogs one night and for a while afterwards I kept thinking about it. I wrote a little about what happened, but I couldn’t bring myself to publish it. Even now as I write this post with the intention of starting “Things Found in the Street” again, I am not sure if I will publish what I wrote.

Anyway, I am well and my family is, too. We are in the middle of a great summer and I have a lot of things about which I want to write, so here goes the blog once again….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Greetings. Thanks for commenting. Your comment will be published pending the blogger's approval.